Do you hate cleaning? Would you rather bite your own toes off then do dishes? If you said yes to both of these, then we are a lot alike! I blame my mother for the lack of enthusiasm I have towards house cleanliness. She loves it, and tried to force this love onto me. Growing up she was a deranged neat freak, running around raising three children, working full time, while maintaining a super clean home. What a nut job. I swear Ive been fucking vacuuming since I was two years old. Regardless, I'm a grown ass women, with a child, so I have no choice but to clean my house. Might as while have some good music to wash the floors to.
Soundtrack: Clean Bitch
1. Drink to That All Night - Jerrod Niemann
2. Super Massive Black Hole - Muse
3. Shake That - Eminem and Nate Dogg
4. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
5. Oops I Did it Again - Brittany Spears
6. Do it Well - Jennifier Lopez
7. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
8. Telephone - Lady Gaga and Beyonce
9. Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big and Rich
10. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) - Luke Bryan
Hope this playlist made scrubing the bathtub a little better.